Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, California, November 2-5, 2016
Platform presentations will be 10 minutes in length with an additional 5 minutes for questions. Please bring your presentation on a memory stick/flash drive to the Audiovisual Desk, located inside the meeting room where your presentation will take place, upon arrival at the conference. Please have it labeled with your name and date/time of presentation and use your last name as the file name. All presentations will be loaded onto a single PC to help ensure a quick and efficient change from one presentation to the next and will help us maintain our timeline. If you will be using a MAC-based presentation, you must provide your own MAC laptop or save your presentation in PC-compatible format. We strongly recommend that you check your presentation on a PC after the conversion. We are not responsible for compatibility issues due to conversion.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Val Vega with Encore Event Technologies (in-house audiovisual company at the Manchester Grand Hyatt) at phone 619-358-6772 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speakers are reminded to disclose any potential conflicts of interests during your presentations and ensure that if your work involves human participants or vertebrate animals you include a statement of prior ethical approval within the context of your presentation. All presenters are required to complete a speaker disclosure for this CME activity by September 1, 2016.
1. Layout will be landscape. Dimensions should not exceed 4 ft (1.2 m) high by 8 ft (2.4 m) wide.
2. Use adequate letter type and size to ensure readability at a distance of 2 m.
3. Poster titles must be identical to the title of the corresponding abstract.
4. Posters should feature well-designed figures, graphs and tables. Figure legends should be at least 24-point font.
5. Organize the poster so that it is clear, orderly and allows you to explain your rationale, findings and conclusions. Think about your message and practice your delivery.
6. If your work involves human participants or vertebrate animals, include a statement of prior ethical approval within the context of your presentation.
7. Do not laminate your poster (then it can be recycled).
8. Presenters must be at their posters for the entire duration of the session.
9. Posters must be taken down no later than 3 hours after the poster session ends. Posters not taken down will be recycled.
10. Poster presenters must complete a speaker disclosure for this CME activity by September 1, 2016.
Click here to download the AAS 2016 Presenter Instructions