We are very pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for ISAN/AAS/EFAS/JNVS 2015
The combined 2015 meeting will be held in Stresa Italy from 26th-29th September 2015 and is a meeting of the International Society for Autonomic Neuroscience held in conjunction with the American Autonomic Society, the European Federation of Autonomic Societies and the Japanese Society for Neurovegetative Research. It will highlight the best and latest in basic and clinical autonomic neuroscience.
Please note submission closes May 1st. Some abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at the meeting and all other abstracts accepted will be presented as posters.
Plenary Speakers Include: Prof Patrice Guyenet, Prof Yvette Taché and Prof Roy Freeman
Call for Abstracts
• Abstracts must be submitted in English and in .doc or .docx format.
• Please use Arial font with text size of 11 points.
• Abstracts must consist of text only and be left justified.
• Please indicate Society affiliation, if any.
• The title must be in sentence format, in bold text.
• Authors names must indicated with initials followed by surname (family name).
• Please underline the name of the presenting author.
• Indicate affiliations with superscripts a,b,c, etc and should list department, institution and country only.
• Please follow affiliations with a line space.
• The text must contain a maximum of 250 words. Please limit the use of abbreviations.
• The text must contain a result.
• Please organise the text in the order of Background, Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusions although it is not necessary to use those headings.
• Use limited references.
• Multiple abstract submissions are permitted.
• It will be assumed that if an abstract is submitted that each author listed has agreed with the content of the submitted abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author.