08 Mar Clinical research specialist, Finapres Medical Systems
Full details: https://werkenbijdemcon.nl/vacature/fp-clinical-research-specialist/
Finapres Medical Systems is looking for a clinical research specialist!
Finapres develops and distributes medical devices for totally non-invasive continuous hemodynamic monitoring. These devices are the result of over 30 years of research and user-experiences in this area of expertise, with more than 2500 peer-reviewed publications. Finapres is acknowledged by cardiologists, neurologist and researchers as the worldwide gold standard of beat-to-beat non-invasive blood pressure and hemodynamic monitoring in various application fields.
Our solutions are a combination of hardware and software applications. From our office in Enschede, Finapres maintains worldwide distribution and sales of its products through a distribution network and direct sales. Finapres is an associated company of the Demcon Holding. Demcon is a supplier of high-end technology for medical devices.
With this vacancy for a clinical research specialist, we have an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level by working in a world class medical device company. We offer you a diverse position in which you, as a team member, will be involved and/or responsible for the following activities:
- Develop and maintain a high level of medical, technical and clinical expertise through relevant literature, scientific meetings and conferences, and interaction with various experts and key opinion leaders;
- Develop, design, execute, evaluate and report on clinical investigations for medical device standards (like NEN-EN-ISO 81060-2 and 81060-3) and regulatory directives
- Perform Post Market Surveillance (PMS) and write clinical evaluation plans (CEP) and reports (CER) according to MDR
- Scientific partner with other specialisms e.g. R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and Sales.
- Contribute to scientific content for marketing purposes (social media, website, newsletters)
- Plan and coordinate internal product development to ensure timely completion of projects;
- Organize trainings (for example for distributors) with focus on Finapres’ scientific background
- Actively participate in short-term and long-term roadmap development plans
- Preferable a PhD in Technical Medicine, Biomedical Technology or Life Sciences, or proof of experience in the field of clinical research
- 1-3 years’ experience with direct support to clinical studies or similar
- Strong networking skills
- Significant detail oriented
- Willing to travel
- Available at least 32 hours per week
We are looking for a customer-focused team player who is a clinical expert. This means you are familiar with clinical research studies, good clinical practice and regulatory compliance guidelines for clinical trials (MDR).
You are pro-active, like to take initiative and are a great team player. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. Besides the ability to manage multiple tasks, you dispose of good problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Quality focus is a must. You have the ability to cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders and easily build rapport & trust using influence management skills.