01 Oct Annual Meeting – 1 month away!
Dear AAS members and friends,
The virtual annual international meeting of the American Autonomic Society is one month away.
This year’s meeting should be engaging and informative.
· International Distinguished Plenary speakers: Dr. Victoria Claydon, Dr. Julian Paton, and Dr. Dan Claassen
· Over 135 scientific abstracts will be presented
· Focused sessions on Spinal Cord Injury, Neurogenetics, POTS, MSA, and Clinical Trials
· Interactive virtual poster session
· The popular Ultimate Clinical Case Challenge
· Informative industry-sponsored symposia
· Bonus content including introduction to mindful meditation and virtual mixology
· Over 220 registered attendees so far
AAS Committees and SIGs
At this time of the year, we also invite AAS members to get more involved with the AAS through committees and special interest groups (SIGs).
You can see the list of committees and SIGs on our website.
Committees have defined responsibilities to do the work of the AAS, while special interest groups focus on shared interest.
Joining a SIG is easy – just send an email to the AAS (there is a link on the webpage). Many of the SIGs will be organizing virtual meetings around the time of our annual meeting. If you are interested in joining one of the AAS committees to be even more actively involved, send an email in the same way along with a short message about your particular interest. If you have any questions about the activities or responsibilities in a committee, you can email the committee chair using the links on the website. Each committee may add 1-3 new members each year.
Looking forward to “seeing” you in November. Don’t forget to register!