29 Oct AAS 2021 Virtual Meeting: online meeting app is now live!
Dear AAS 2021 Attendees,
We are excited to welcome you to the 2021 AAS Virtual Meeting next week!
This year’s meeting will again be hosted via the Whova meeting platform that can be accessed online by logging in at whova.com or via the free app on your phone or tablet which you can download here. We do recommend using the online version primarily, particularly for viewing sessions since they seem to be better viewed online than on your personal device.
All sessions will be broadcast LIVE in the Whova platform, so please be sure to log in now to get set up and familiar before the meeting starts. Use the email address you provided in your meeting registration submission (same as email address this message was sent to) when logging in online or signing up in the app.
Please note: make sure to check your time zone settings on the web version so that you will view the agenda in your time zone. There will be small text in the upper portion of the main agenda page where you can adjust if needed. See the attached Guide to AAS Whova for instructions on how to change to your time zone as well as tips on navigating the meeting in Whova. The first session starts on Thursday, November 4 at 10:30 am Eastern.
Once you are signed up, you should be taken directly to the 2021 AAS Virtual Meeting where you can:
- View the meeting agenda, plan your schedule, and add sessions to your personal calendar!
- Access Livestreams and Videos directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A
- View Virtual Posters now and submit questions in the poster Q&A.
- Interact live with Virtual Poster presenters on Friday afternoon – please plan to participate in the scheduled 30 minute blocks
- Don’t forget to visit our Sponsors and Exhibitors in the virtual exhibit hall
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Join the Exhibitor Passport Contest and Photo Contest to win Amazon gift cards
- Receive updates such as last minute announcements from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides
We look forward to seeing you soon at the 2021 AAS Virtual Meeting! If you have any questions or trouble accessing the meeting platform in Whova, please let us know!
Amber Millen | Executive Director, American Autonomic Society
9500 Gilman Drive | BSB 5006, MC 0629 | La Jolla, CA 92093-0629 | USA
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: (858) 534-3865 | F: (858) 534-1445
www.americanautonomicsociety.org | Follow us: @AASAutonomic