01 Nov Medical Director For Autonomic Clinic With Testing Lab
Bring your clinical and leadership skills to our busy, outpatient-based Autonomic practice-one of only two centers in WI with an Autonomic testing laboratory. You will work directly with our experienced autonomic advanced practice clinicians, autonomic social worker, and nurse coordinator. With an established Primary Care, Cardiology and Endocrinology referral base you will have an opportunity to provide care for adolescents and adults as desired. The patient base is established through referrals from within the system and our program has increasing success in attracting patients from competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
Our Program Offers:
- Large and established population of autonomic dysfunction patients
- Clinical practice with opportunity for clinical research. Collaboration with Stanford on sleep and POTS study currently.
- Intensive rehabilitation program for autonomic dysfunction patients including sleep psychology, PT, OT, Speech Therapy, Integrative Medicine (massage, acupuncture), dietician.
- Sleep psychologist, board certified, actively working the program.
- Close collaboration with cardiac electrophysiology.
- Opportunity to see other neuromuscular or neuropathy patients as desired.
- Fellowship-trained in Autonomic, Neuromuscular or Peripheral Neuropathy required
- BC/BE and completion of a neurology residency from an accredited program
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness and CME along with comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance
About Grafton, Wisconsin
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth. The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. The desirable proximity to Milwaukee which is home to several Fortune 500 companies, you will have convenient access to an international airport and you will find theater, museums, cultural festivals, concerts, dining, professional sports, and abundance of outdoor and recreational activities nearby along with excellent educational opportunities in a culturally and ethnically diverse and thriving, desirable midwestern city.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes over 3600 physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Please contact Becky Bork for more information firstname.lastname@example.org