09 Mar Research Associate IEEM – Women’s Heart Health Lab lab of Dr. Qi Fu
Complete details: https://jobs.texashealth.org/job/15182912/research-associate-ieem-women-s-heart-health-lab-dallas-tx/
Research group: https://www.texashealth.org/ieem/Research/Womens-Heart-Health-Laboratory
Research Associate IEEM – Women’s Heart Health Lab
Full-time; 40 hours Mon-Fri 7:30a – 4:30p
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for a qualified Research Associate IEEM like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Dallas; Institute of Exercise and Environmental Medicine
- Department: Exercise Physiology Lab
- Work hours: Full Time; 40 Hours; Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
At Texas Health Dallas we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are an 875-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community since 1966. Our location in Dallas provides convenient care to the residents of Dallas and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, women’s services, and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus, we’re a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a Comprehensive Stroke and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women’s imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Dallas is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Care Center, a Level II Major Trauma facility, a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center, and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, bariatric services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Exercise Physiology, Human Physiology, Kinesiology, or other science related discipline required.
- Master’s Degree strong preferred.
- Previous experience or completion of a research project course including data management analysis preferred.
- Exercise, Kinesiology technician skills and experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support; prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written ability to communicate effectively and professionally across disciplines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Ability to accomplish results and achieve organizational outcomes and goals.
- Good organizational and project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic word processing, database, graphics, and spreadsheet applications skills.
- Basic knowledge of research methodology preferred.